HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Aki
27%
 27% [ 3 ]
Fuyuka
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Natsumi
64%
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Sat May 14, 2011 2:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Tell your opinion and why
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
solomon585858
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 am

Actually Endou is married on Fuyuka and Natsumi (it just depends on Game's version: SHINE or DARK). But I am glad he ended up with those two.
Back to top Go down
thebluebadger
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 am

I was rooting for Aki lol.. but oh well.
Endou just ends up with either of the other two.. I want to play the game.. -____-"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm

it is natsumi because I saw the episode were endou told the team she was herr wife (the site is.gogoanime).

Soccer Kitty
Back to top Go down
hamzamamarou
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:07 pm

I Agree SAINT Screw with Ichinosse btw he still hasnt made his appearence yet only Kabeyama, Endou, Kougre, Gouenjjii and Kidou have been shown in latest episodes xD and i saw the episode of endous wife TADADADADA ITS NATSUMI (i hate this sh**) I wish it was aki an d endou on the anime drawing they both are more closely related however Natsumi is just boring... Ask me any question about Inazuma Eleven i will give you a summary about it I have seen till the latest episode Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone Epiosde 15 Oda Nobunaga's time still that figures the writer is putting every fictional thing into inzuma eleven, Aliens , Time Travel, Ogres, Heaven and Hell and ofcourse Avatars i wonder whats next?
btw in a episode young endou meets tenma through time travel to change history where endou unleashes OMEGA THE HAND AND A MAJIN LORD AVATAR!!!! INAZUMA ELVEN JUST WENT TO OMEGA DIMENSIONAL SOCCER XD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Endou married to in Inazuma Eleven GO?   

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inazuma Eleven Discussion :: Inazuma Eleven GO!-
Jump to: