HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jet Stream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint
Administrator

PostSubject: Jet Stream   Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Does anyone in here besides me thinks Jet Stream was not a last hissatsu technique material? I liked the technique and all, but the shoot itself could not compare to The Earth or Final Tornado. Pretty vague in my opinion. They should've made Kidou, Goenji, and Endou do it, but like Inazuma Strike or something around that. Gosh, I seriously don't like Toramaru a lot. He took Fubuki's spot as a forward. :(

Apollo
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 am

What EP did he learned it?
I Stopped watching the FFI arc before the Final game against Little Gigant.
But yeah, i think it'd be better if toramaru's the striker than fubuki, seeing Fubuki is really a defender at the first place, it was due to his Twin brother Atsuya that he has become a leet striker, yet he's still a great striker tho.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:56 am

Fubuki now is a mix of Atsuya and Shirou so he works in great in both positions. But since he came to substitute the injured Kurimatsu, they were short of a defender.

Either way, besides that off topic. Toramaru really was given a huge boost on this season. I'd still go with GoenjixKidouxEndou technique since they were the protagonists.

I just noticed Goenji and Endou have all participated in all 3 hissatsus.

Crust
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Well, I agree with you that jet stream wasn't a final technique material because for me it was like too simple. A tornado...wow. I also agree that toramaru shouldn't be in the last technique but I don't agree with using EndouXGoenjiXKidou. Its like too common for Inazuma eleven techniques, maybe if you change Kidou for hiroto it would be awesome. :D

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 am

Well, I have to agree with Jet Stream being a simple technique and really simple for a final hissatsu, but you have to remember it wasn't an Inazuma hissatsu like Inazuma Break or Inazuma Ichigo Otoshi or anything spectacular like that. It was originally meant to be a hissatsu stronger than Tiger Storm, and then because two people, Gouenji and Toramaru wasn't enough, Fudou was thrown into it to try and make a powerful technique. Throwing Endou in at the last minute was probably so that he could be used to run out of the goalkeeper position one last time, not to mention he has a stronger friendship with Gouenji and Toramaru than Fudou does.
Back to top Go down
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 am

I don't really mind about JS being a simple technique. I11 isn't about how epic the techniques look, it's about viewer enjoyment. (Like in one Pokémon episode (a fashion contest), it wasn't about the flashy fashion but about the Pokémon enjoying themselves.)
Back to top Go down
~Blizzard~
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:28 am

I agree, it could've been better. And the people who used it should have been different, in my opinion it should have been Kazemaru, Fubuki and Hiroto.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:55 pm

It doesn't matter if Endou had a better friendship with Toramaru and Gouenji, the technique itself was simple. If Endou was going to be it, at least I new more creative technique would've worked. I was thinking a hissatsu that EVERYONE contributed. That would've been awesome.

hiroto
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:02 am

I think the Earth seemed more like the *last hissatsu technique*. Everyone passed the ball to each other before it got to Fubuki, Gouenji, and Endou. Jet Stream should've been something similar, where everyone at least gets to touch the ball. I think it should've been Endou, Gouenji, and Kazemaru, or Hiroto in place of Kazemaru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet Stream   

Back to top Go down

Jet Stream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1