HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spyro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Spyro   Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 am

So this is a place to discuss Spyro games, I guess. If you haven't heard of Spyro games, or you've heard about them but forgotten them, they're about a young purple dragon called Spyro and many other characters (like Sparx the dragonfly, Cynder, Hunter and more). The plot of each game varies, but most of them involve Spyro defeating a villain and saving the world/the realm.

I guess you can discuss now~
Back to top Go down
thebluebadger
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Spyro   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 am

Spyro~ one of my favorites~
I played the second game... the one with Ripto, the small guy with a horn. ahh~ nostalgia..
I played the first and third one too, but I was able to finish it. ...and that's it. Are the new Spyro games good?
Back to top Go down
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Spyro   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

thebluebadger wrote:
Spyro~ one of my favorites~
I played the second game... the one with Ripto, the small guy with a horn. ahh~ nostalgia..
I played the first and third one too, but I was able to finish it. ...and that's it. Are the new Spyro games good?
The newest, Skylanders, isn't that good in my opinion. You have to buy the game and then lots of figures to complete it. However, some of the other new games (like the 'The Legend Of Spyro' games) are good, especially the aformentioned Legend of Spyro series. Some of the best storylines ever in gaming.
Back to top Go down
thebluebadger
Benchwarmer

PostSubject: Re: Spyro   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:48 am

just saw the trailer, so those figures come to life on the screen .. interesting.
Too bad I only have a PS1 and a DS.. I think there's a DS version for the Legend of Spyro games, but I prefer to play on the big screen. >___<
Back to top Go down
IceKyurem
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Spyro   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

Yep, you can play Spyro on DS. There's two DS Spyro games I know of - A New Beginning (DS version) and Shadow Legacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyro   

Back to top Go down

Spyro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1